Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks/Firecrackers are strictly for outdoor use purpose only, Never fire fireworks inside the house, buildings, or any-other places.
- All fireworks to be fired under Adult supervision.
- Before fire a fireworks, kindly read and follow the instructions given on the pack and fire with care.
- Before fire a fireworks, better to have a enough water in bucket and sand bucket in case of accidents.
- Don’t fire all crackers at a time, fire one by one.
- Don’t ever try to make fireworks at home.
- When fire sparklers, you need to give more attention. After fire a sparkler, put the sparkler rod in water or under sand immediately. This will avoid accidental burns of children’s legs or hands when they accidentally touch them.
- Kindly don’t try to relight fireworks that already stopped firing. If not firing, immediately pour water on fireworks to avoid further accidents.
- It always advisable to wear cotton cloths when firing crackers, fireworks.
- Rockets and other Fancy fireworks should be fired from concrete surface. And before firing check for any obstacles overhead to the sky. If any obstacles towards the sky(tree, wire or electrical post), then more the firework to some other place and then fire it without any obstacles.
- Kind advice, don’t hold firework in hands and fire.
- Always safe to wash your hands after firing fireworks.
- Don’t allow kids to pick up pieces of fireworks after an event. Some may still be ignited and can explode at any time.
Note – If a child is injured by fireworks, immediately go to a doctor or hospital. If an eye injury occurs, don’t allow your child to touch or rub it, as this may cause even more damage.